I. Terms of Service
II. User Accounts
III. General Terms
B. The Services may include advertisements targeted to users, Content or queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by us on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for us granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that we and our third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
C. The Services that we provide are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services may change from time to time without prior notice to you. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
IV. User Posted and Third Party Content
A. We do not review new Content prior to it being Posted on the Website or through the Services. By Posting Content to our server, you guarantee us that you have the right to make this Content available for use in accordance herewith. You further agree that Content you Post to the Services will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party rights (including rights relating to publicity and privacy), unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to Post the material.
B. We do not guarantee, support or represent the completeness, reliability, truthfulness or accuracy of any Content appearing on the Website or the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content you may find offensive, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, deceptive or in some cases, mislabeled. We expressly disclaim any liability for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions within any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content Posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Services.
V. CONTENT OWNERSHIP AND GRANT OF RIGHTS
A. Because of the social nature of Content shared through our Services, when you Post something publicly on our Website or through our Services, others may choose to add descriptive comments making your Content part of a social conversation that cannot later be erased without retroactively censoring the speech of others and/or removing Content from another user’s profile.
VI. Prohibited Actions
A. You agree that you will not:
- Take any actions with respect to your use of the Website or our Services that are unlawful, false, misleading, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions, accounts or photographic depictions of sexual or violent acts;
- Post any Content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification, including, but not limited to Posting discriminatory, racist or xenophobic Content;
- Post any Content that includes images or videos portraying realistic images of people or animals being killed or maimed, shot, stabbed, tortured or injured;
- Post any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Post any Content that you do not have a right to do so under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- Post any Content that encourages excessive consumption of alcohol or illegal substances, or encourages minors to consume alcohol or smoke cigarettes;
- Post web links to any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the Website, our mobile applications or the Services, or any system or computer our visitors and users access the Website, mobile applications or Services from;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website or Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website, in violation of our robot.txt.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or our Services or servers or networks linked to the Website or our Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks linked to the Website or our Services;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
- Post any Content that includes images or videos of children, without first obtaining the consent of their parent or guardian to Post such Content;
- Post any Content, or take any other actions with respect to your use of the Website or our Services, that would constitute, or would otherwise encourage, criminal conduct or conduct that could give rise to civil liability;
- Send unsolicited messages to users (spam) for commercial purposes;
- Use the Website our Services for commercial purposes without our prior written consent;
- Solicit other guests of the Website or our Services to become members of any commercial on-line service or other group or organization without first obtaining our express written consent; or
- Post any Content that encourages thinspiration, depression, suicide, self-harm, eating disorder, drug use or any behavior that can negatively influence other users.
VII. Account Termination Policy