Report Bug
FB
Tumblr.
G+
Next factE

25 year-old electrician from GB bought a charger for his iPhone 5 from an EE store. He was shocked when the charger started smoking and melted in his hand.

Can You Guess Whether This factE is True or False?
Hit True or False and SHARE Your Answer With Friends to See Whether You've Guessed or Not!
Additional Info by Author

James Ward is yet another iPhone 5 user who experienced smartphone malfunction that may well have been fatal. 25 year-old electrician from Essex, Great Britain, bought iPhone 5 charger from an EE store. He was more than shocked that after plugging in, the charger started smoking and melted in his hands.

 

James ward was absolutely terrified, he panicked at the thought of his 18 month old baby girl, who was asleep at the time. The situation was really dangerous and it may have been fatal, if James had not decided to stay up a bit longer after plugging in the charger and had gone straight to bed.

Similar factE Cards
Leave a Comment (0)
factE is a rare, awkward, interesting, cool, weird, unimaginable, fun fact told with an ecard.
It's hard to guess what's TRUE and what's - NOT

Can You?