Sarah Greenway a 17 year-old girl from Pontypool, South wales, went to a local Boots store to buy false glue for $5.3. She started feeling pain in one of her fingertips not long after applying the glue to her nails. The ongoing chemical menace could not be stopped by antibiotics. She had to be rushed in or an urgent surgery as her finger had already started rotting. Doctors had to amputate her fingertip to prevent any further damage to the finger.
The Boots store declared that they could not be held responsible for what happened. However, Sarah and her family are considering taking legal action against the manufacturer.